Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
• Assist with preparation of accounting close and consolidated GL ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
• Support accounting integration and consolidation, including assisting in integration of accounting systems and accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
• Identify process improvement and assist in the implementation of related process and controls.
• Establish, prepare, and maintain sub-ledger reconciliations
• Assist with audit activity, including banks, government and financials
• Review and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local taxes, property taxes, and other external reporting as deemed necessary
• Assist with develop of staff accountant(s)
• Ad hoc responsibilities as needed
• 5+ years progressive accounting experience, including a national or regional CPA firm and/or private company with merger and acquisition experience
• BA/BS in Accounting; CPA preferred
• Thorough knowledge of US GAAP accounting and reporting requirements, including preparation of financial statements. Specifically, understanding of SaaS revenue recognition and other general accounting issues for health care enterprises
• Experience with NetSuite, ADP, and Salesforce desired
• Strong experience working with systems, data and Excel
• Demonstrated experience and success working cross-functionally with various areas of Arrowroot Family Office.
• Strong analytical ability with a natural tendency toward inquisitiveness
• Demonstrated performance of accounting research, conducting investigations, and/or studies sufficient to recommend change in accounting policies, practices, and procedures
• Well-developed oral and written communication ability
• Ability to work onsite and remote in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
We are a group of passionate and fun people who like to work hard and deliver exceptional service to our clients.
To apply, please email resumes to Rob@arrowrootfamilyoffice.com or call (310) 341-4774
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.